- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Left turn signal started fast flashing. I was sure the bulb was out. Spent quite a bit of time going to parts store, getting 2 new bulbs and installed. Still fast flashing!! Called Ty at Mike's Tire & Auto. He slotted me in and within a few hours, he called and advised the circuit board was old and corroded. He scoured the area for replacement board. He found a new one and shortly later, car was fixed! Great service, honest folks, competent. Thanks, Ty!!!
Our 2002 Nissan Frontier suffered a cracked radiator just as we arrived in Sunriver on a Wednesday evening. Got towed to Mike's in the morning but they were only going to be open until noon so that Ty could take his entire staff fishing. Just as I was about to go to plan B, Todd found the part in Bend, had it express shipped to the shop, contacted another customer and found they didn't mind waiting a few more days for a tune up and wedged us into their schedule. We were on the road two hours later. Hats off to the entire organization. Outstanding service!